1.07.2015

Day 2

Today was Day 2!
 Fire 55.
It was significantly easier to do the whole thing than yesterdays Fire 40, I believe it's because of the 2 'Fire Drills' halfway through.  You have 74 seconds of intense work, and 45 seconds of resting.  That downtime to get water and catch your breath is awesome.  I was incredibly sore from yesterday's workout. Like I have done that workout so many times before, and I don't remember ever being that sore from it!
It was also a double up day, because it was leg day with Vanessa. I had to go a little easier on the squats and lunges today because of all of the squatting and lunging movements in my Turbofire workouts. My tush was sore going into this! I wanted to just do the Leg Day with Vanessa, but this is Day 2, we are NOT going to get lazy yet! Plus tomorrow is scheduled as a rest day, so I figured if I didn't do it today I would feel guilty and do it tomorrow and lose that rest day.  And rest days are really important for letting your body heal and really recover from your workouts.  I think I want to try doing the Stretch 40 program tomorrow.  I'm going to assume my booty will need a good stretch.


I forgot to take photos this morning, and my shoulders are too sore to get back into my sports bra and shorts, but I have my initial weigh in and measurements!

Height: 5'8"
Starting Weight: 168.7lbs
Body Fat %: 36.3% (this is according to the Fitbit Aria WiFi scale that we have. I have no idea how this scale calculates this, I read somewhere it has to do with how fat and lean tissue have electrical conductivity? And the scale measures it through some kind of something with your feet? I know if you wear socks it doesn't give a BF%.  If that's the case, the fact that I'm desperately in need of a pedicure may affect the results.)
Chest: 37"
Waist: 32"
Hip: 37.5" (at my hip bones. "Muffin top" area.)
Low Hip: 43" (widest point)

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods