7.10.2014

Oh dear, sorry friends!

I didn't end up getting any photos of the living room for an after, because somehow,  after the second coat of paint on the spare bedroom, Bea managed to somehow orchestrate 2 truck loads of furniture and 4 car loads of boxes getting moved into the house.  Most of them into the living room.
Still trying to sort through them.
On top of that, work has been RIDICULOUS.
12-13 hour days have been the norm. I'm so looking forward to this jobsite being done, so I can have some kind of evenings again. Right now it feels like I get home, eat, shower, and go to bed.
For example.  Today was an early day.  I got off work at 6.  Dropped off Lindsey. Stopped at Bea's to grab a couple things and talk about Vanessa's shower.  Got home and somehow it was almost 8.  Showered. Did dishes, ate and suddenly it was 10. Now its almost 11 and I'm sitting on the couch, watching Bring It On and thinking how I should probably be vacuuming.
Who knew being a grown up was this hard?

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods