12.05.2014

Wedding Planning with Devin

Our planning goes like this.

Me: Hey, I need your opinion on this wedding thing.
Him: Do whatever you want, it's your day.

5 min later

Me: Well this is my idea for X, Y and Z.
Him: Nope, hate it. Not doing it.
Me: *Waits for input on his version*
Him: *crickets chirp*

Month later

Me: I'm so frustrated cause I'm trying to come up with an alternative for X, Y and Z.
Him: I thought we were doing *insert my original idea*
Me: But you said you hated it!
Him: Yeah but I didn't think that meant we weren't doing it!
Me: *tears hair out in frustration*  *cries* *pours more coffee and laments that he decided he wanted to have a big shindig and not just elope and have a bbq* *who are we kidding I would have been just as frustrated and detail oriented with a bbq*

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods